What's new

Wish me luck

DixieHunter145

Full Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
147
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hanceville, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 w/ YF-1 Invader Probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'm fairly new to this but have been interested in coins for a few years. I get my first ever box of halves tomorrow afternoon.
I just wanted to know if anybody had any last minute advice for a newbie?
 
Upvote 0
DixieHunter145 said:
I'm fairly new to this but have been interested in coins for a few years. I get my first ever box of halves tomorrow afternoon.
I just wanted to know if anybody had any last minute advice for a newbie?
Don't get discouraged! Your getting 1st Box in Summer months which are traditionally the poorest (in my opinion) to hunt in; things aught to pick up in Sept thru December.
 
Eat all your dinner, get to bed early and say your prayers. That should do it.
rileyboy
 
Bone up on keepers...be persistent...ask anywhere you think might have some.Have fun with this and may the silver gods reward ye well! :icon_pirat:
 
there is no silver left in alabama dude. sorry i have gotten it all. :laughing7: :laughing7: just kidding. what county are you in? i live in chambers. i hunt chambers, lee, and russell counties in alabama and troup, harris and muscogee counties in georgia on a regular basis. i also hunt around oxford, anniston, and up 280 towards birmingham a few times a year.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom