witness chamber/l-rods

get a matchbox, poke 2 holes in it and slip in a sample of the desired target and run it up the rod.
The irish suck a sample of the chosen target.

Try ebay or American Society of Dowsers, or do a Google search for dowsing rods. As for witness, if you use one rod you can hold a witness in your opposite hand in your fingertips. I've heard between your thumb and index finger, but since your fingers are alternating polarity, maybe the thumb and middle finger, I don't know. Another way is to press the witness against your forehead (the lower part). I've heard that metal witness like gold can affect the rod if it touches it, I don't know, don't use one.

Some people even write the word down on a piece of paper and use that for a witness. The idea is to impress your subconscious, and the best way to do that is when you use emotion. Positive or negative both have a big effect. If you use negative (doubt, fear, etc,) of course you will destroy your dowsing. I read a yogi (Rumi Da) says he likes to think of his puppy licking his face. Try to achieve a joyful state of mind, or wait until another time.

The only dowsers that need a witness chamber are those that have never seen gold or silver or of such a low IQ that they cannot remember what the stuff looks like. Just another example of American sales ingenuity in fleecing the gullible. The more they charge , the more assistance you think you are getting at finding treasures. Max

The world's best dowsers came from France. Many of them used witness dowsing techniques developed in the early 1900's. Many times the witness was used with a magnet, radioactive ore, or just sunlight. All have an ionizing/disintegrating effect which produces an amplification of the witness' field.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back