What's new

WM R. Warner bottle..

BttleDiggerDrew

Full Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2010
Messages
189
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Rockland County, NY
I know in his hay day he produced some awesome bottles and he was a pioneer of sorts. I did find this bottle yesterday amongst the suicidal thicket of Barberry...I think by having his name on the bottle, makes it a keep for me..
 

Attachments

  • WMRWARNER2.webp
    WMRWARNER2.webp
    8.4 KB · Views: 987
  • WMRWARNER1.webp
    WMRWARNER1.webp
    14.5 KB · Views: 1,047
That one's purty..

And I can see the 'Owens Ring' on it's base which dates it post 1904. Probably dates to around 1910 plus or minus.
 
I have a b.i.m. "WM.R. Warner & Co. Philadelphia" bottle that's cobalt blue and 7" tall. Harry is this the same company as your H.H. Warner & Co. bottle?

Wolverine.
 
Mich. Wolverine said:
I have a b.i.m. "WM.R. Warner & Co. Philadelphia" bottle that's cobalt blue and 7" tall. Harry is this the same company as your H.H. Warner & Co. bottle?
Wolverine.
Could easily be a son that took over the company or may be no relation at all. Lots of info on the www because Warner bottles are widely collected.

warnerscureremedy.webpwarnercobaltpair.webp​
 

Attachments

  • warnercobaltpair.webp
    warnercobaltpair.webp
    33.7 KB · Views: 824
  • warnerscureremedy.webp
    warnerscureremedy.webp
    57.4 KB · Views: 724
Here's one i found in Australia The Property of William R Warner & Co Pty Ltd Screw top as well but have the lidThe Property Of William R Warner & Co.webpThe Property Of William R Warner & Co Pty Ltd 2.webpBottom Bot.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom