What's new

WOO HOO, Great Box w/pic

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
2,494
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
WOO HOO, Great Box

23-40% out of box 34. 2.3% return. My best box ever for 40’s. The only thing better is if it had some 90%ers (you know how greedy us CRHers are). I wish they could all be this good. This is my second box from this source. The first one I got a few months back was a flop. It was nice to see silver showing and about 4 rolls had 2 in a roll. Oh, and 1-2005. We’ll see what happens Friday with my regular source. Those haven’t been too good. Maybe I am on the “up” coaster now.
 

Attachments

  • ScreenHunter_008.webp
    ScreenHunter_008.webp
    73.3 KB · Views: 334
Upvote 0
1 roll +.
Nice box!
 
Nice haul there AW.

I'll take 40%ers over a skunk anytime. 8)
 
Can only dream about getting a box like that. Way to go bro. My best so far is 34 40's and 3 90's in two boxes. Don't remember what each had though........Hope you are on the up side again......
 
I've only had ONE box of double digit keepers. 1- 90% and 10 40%s. My second best box is TWO 40%s. And a few boxes with one keeper, and a lot of skunks.

Not very productive so far in AZ.

But I have 4 boxes in the dining room right now, and hope to have a new #2 somewhere in there. Hey, all it would take is three keepers to be my #2. :-)
 
Awesome score. I would love to find a box like that. Recently I've been happy to find one in a box.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom