WooHoo, a double silver hit

The Dig Dig

Aug 25, 2013
Tampa, FL.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Whites E-Series (as my back up) Whites Surf Pro P.I. (for water) and a Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had a few minutes to beep a corner lot that they just put the debris barriers up on. Its in an old neighborhood so I wanted to stop to see if it was worth coming back when I have more time this weekend. First hole dug was a 1939 Silver Washington, total was 23 Lincoln's, 6 dimes, 4 quarters, the 39 Washington, a 57 Roosevelt, 4 wheat pennies, a 42, 55, 56 & 57 & a small gold religious medallion. Only spent about 35 minutes so I'm definitely coming back to do a slow sweep of the whole corner

image-3253122065.jpg

image-1189148170.jpg

image-602190022.jpg

image-1693226007.jpg

image-1370894988.jpg

image-3193648920.jpg

image-2259051703.jpg

Last edited:

CoinShooter23

Nov 30, 2013
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those are some nice finds for such a quick hunt! Did you ever go back to that spot? I like the idea of sweeping empty lots like that, but what are the laws behind it? I'm new to Florida, only been out here for a year, and the incredible challenge of finding silver coins is driving me nuts.. I know its not good here, but there's just got to be some good sites to hunt out there. I've only found 8 silver in 2013.. Back in Wisconsin I have had DAYS with 10+ silver. Anyways I live in Palm Beach County if you are ever up this way or would like a detecting buddy sometime, hit me up! Post more pics of this sites finds if ya got any..

OP
OP
The Dig Dig

The Dig Dig

Aug 25, 2013
Tampa, FL.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Whites E-Series (as my back up) Whites Surf Pro P.I. (for water) and a Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those are some nice finds for such a quick hunt! Did you ever go back to that spot? I like the idea of sweeping empty lots like that, but what are the laws behind it? I'm new to Florida, only been out here for a year, and the incredible challenge of finding silver coins is driving me nuts.. I know its not good here, but there's just got to be some good sites to hunt out there. I've only found 8 silver in 2013.. Back in Wisconsin I have had DAYS with 10+ silver. Anyways I live in Palm Beach County if you are ever up this way or would like a detecting buddy sometime, hit me up! Post more pics of this sites finds if ya got any..

Check my other posts. I had a good 3 week run doing lots but those have dried up. The GC's don't always give permission and I've done all the current lots I did have permission so I need to give it a few weeks. But all in all I found 1 quarter, 11 Roosevelt's, 2 mercury's & 2 Canadian dimes in those 3 weeks.

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread