What's new

Woohoo I broke 1000!

chukers

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
1,824
Reaction score
147
Golden Thread
0
Location
Eastland Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i - Ace 250 (backup) - Garrett Pro Pointer - Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was just notified that I broke the 1000th post mark... I didn't even notice... I love this site! Thanks everyone for making it what it is!

chukers
 
Mortifercain said:
congratz chuck!! :icon_thumleft:

Thanks Mortifercain I appreciate the comment... kind of sad that no one else commented.. must not be such a big deal to the veterans here... oh well.

Chukers

:laughing9: :hello2: :headbang: ;D :wink: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumright: :icon_profileleft: :icon_profileright: :tongue3:
 
Congratz Chuck. With the 1000, I would like to say that you ARE one of reasons that this site
is so wonderful. Keep up the outstanding performance. And thanks! (Sorry, still no prize won)
 
Lost2Much said:
Congratz Chuck. With the 1000, I would like to say that you ARE one of reasons that this site
is so wonderful. Keep up the outstanding performance. And thanks! (Sorry, still no prize won)


well thanks... I am just doing a small part in the huge world...

Chukers
 
Yep...good site and people like you, me and many others keep it goin. :thumbsup:

Al
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom