What's new

Woooooo!!! Miami beach pays off!!!

hookahman

Full Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2013
Messages
101
Reaction score
137
Golden Thread
0
After spending 8 hours scouring Miami beach, fending off the jelly fish and the crazy guy.....it happend!!! My excal gave a scream and when I scooped it up I have a screAm too! Oh yeah and by the way the jellies won I have a total of 63 welts on my bod they even got past the chafe free spades protection, *******s!!
 

Attachments

  • image-4087355885.webp
    image-4087355885.webp
    33 KB · Views: 243
  • image-2673842325.webp
    image-2673842325.webp
    27.5 KB · Views: 272
Upvote 0
WTG to go on the ice ghklo.gif

I wear a sweat shirt in Fla. waters to keep jellies off - I wear lycra bike shorts under my trunks to keep them off my thighs and from them getting into the nether regions
I also will wear a thin work glove with rubberized palms to push them away - or so I can pick up and throw at crazy guy
 
That is a gorgeous ring find, hookahman!:notworthy:

Congrats on recovering that one!

Lorraine
 
Congratulations! :occasion14:
 
Check the stones yet? The solitaire looks kinda cloudy!

anyway that's a killer find. Congrats

rockyredbaron

HH to all
 
Looks like a very neat ring, hope its got real stones =)
 
Beautiful setting, if the stone is real, that is a mighty fine ring.
 
Awesome ring! Congrats!
 
Nice looking ring. I'm glad there is no such thing as fresh water jellyfish!
 
That ring would be a nice find for a guy like me. Well done!
 
Very nice find. You are one tough hombre to take that many stings and keep going. When I got stung before and its sounds gross but works - - I stopped the hurt immediately by pouring some urine over the welt. I wonder about the first guy who thought that one up.
 
Great find...congrats.
 
Yeah placer I have heard of the urine trick......the problem is I already exhausted my urine load on the first bout I had with the jellies. By 12 I was all out.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom