What's new

Woooooo!!! Miami beach pays off!!!

hookahman

Full Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2013
Messages
101
Reaction score
137
Golden Thread
0
After spending 8 hours scouring Miami beach, fending off the jelly fish and the crazy guy.....it happend!!! My excal gave a scream and when I scooped it up I have a screAm too! Oh yeah and by the way the jellies won I have a total of 63 welts on my bod they even got past the chafe free spades protection, *******s!!
 

Attachments

  • image-4087355885.webp
    image-4087355885.webp
    33 KB · Views: 243
  • image-2673842325.webp
    image-2673842325.webp
    27.5 KB · Views: 272
Upvote 0
And thanks to all for the congrats gonna head out again this weekend. Hopefully I will have another good find. Good luck all!
 
I'm headed there later today wish me luck!
 
sweet looking ring. when I see jellyfish I get out of the water!
 
Great find. I've seen a lot of jellies on Miami Beach and Key Biscayne lately to. Carry some vinegar with you to put on the stung areas.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom