What's new

Woops, all most got in trouble.

Dirt Fishin Dale

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2006
Messages
799
Reaction score
17
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Excal 1000, Binford 5000 super hunter
Started charging the batteries for a hunt tomorrow morning and realized that is Christmas day. The wife and kids might have a problem with that. Oh well. Merry Christmas yall.
 
Upvote 0
Just wait one more day...and then get out there.

Merry Christmas to you , too.
 
lorraine said:
Just wait one more day...and then get out there.

Merry Christmas to you , too.
Thanks Lorraine, and I will.
 
;D ;D

Red said I can go out after i get the turkey into the oven! :hello2: :hello2:

I think she wants me to find Her 1 more gold ring before the end of the year!! Chug

;D ;D
 
You can go hunting in the afternoon , Then get back for dinner with the kids and your wife :wink:
 
viannen_12.gif
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom