What's new

Worcestershire

mile-ender

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2009
Messages
472
Reaction score
26
Golden Thread
0
Location
Lower Canada
Detector(s) used
BountyHunter fast tracker
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anybody ever heard of these guys? W.C. Heslop & Co.?
I can only find one reference in Google timeline "May 3, 1871 - Letter from Drs Mtltenberger and Baltzkll Baltimobe April 17th 1871 Messrs WC Heslop Co Gents Having carefully tried yonr Worcester shire Sauce at oar private table we prononnce it a roost excellent article perfectly pure in all its ingredients and an excellent condiment for all ... "
The date is about right for the bottle style I think :-\
Anyway thank for your help :hello:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1641.webp
    IMG_1641.webp
    21.2 KB · Views: 219
  • IMG_1642.webp
    IMG_1642.webp
    18.9 KB · Views: 212
1870-80's from England I believe...Jim
 
epackage said:
1870-80's from England I believe...Jim
Thanks,
British import's a big possibility, I've dug a few of 'em(imports - not Heslop).
I posted it on a U.K. bottle forum - we'll see if anyone recognizes it. :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom