What's new

Worlds Smallest Gold Ring

Tony in FL

Full Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2009
Messages
220
Reaction score
26
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gulf Coast Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
World's Smallest Gold Ring

This past Monday I bagged a VERY small 10K gold ring in the water. It was a whopping .7 grams. But I'll take it!

:icon_pirat:

It produced a classic Excalibur sweet gold tone - a testament to the sensitivity of Excalibur. HH everyone!
 

Attachments

  • 06_28_10 ring.webp
    06_28_10 ring.webp
    36.5 KB · Views: 632
Upvote 0
Re: World's Smallest Gold Ring

Man, you weren't kidding when you said small Tony!! :laughing9:
Small, large or so so....it makes no difference..Gold is
gold and it sounds sweet in the headphones and looks
great in the scoop. Congratulations and hope you find
a lot more.. Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Re: World's Smallest Gold Ring

I agree with gold nuggets.... gold is gold and every little bit counts! WTG
 
Re: World's Smallest Gold Ring

Tony, I also got my smallest gold ring this year, .6 gram.......
 
Re: World's Smallest Gold Ring

It must be my area where I live ave gotten lots of small rings. I got 13 10K rings and with of them they only weigh 9.7 grams and that is with the stones some of them have......Matt
 
Re: World's Smallest Gold Ring

Nice little ring.........
 
Re: World's Smallest Gold Ring

I got you all beat,I found one two days ago with the Excal that was .3 grams :laughing7:
 
Re: World's Smallest Gold Ring

COTTON said:
I got you all beat,I found one two days ago with the Excal that was .3 grams :laughing7:

Nice! Post a picture if possible - would like to see! :hello2:
 
Re: World's Smallest Gold Ring

I found a baby ring last year that was .2g with the tiger shark...Id post a pic but the camera is packed,I leave on vaca in the morning.
Nice pull tho,them tiny ones are hard to spot when you're not expecting them! :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom