What's new

Worst Aerosmith Concert Ever

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,810
Reaction score
76,246
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
000aaa.webp


No Idea Who Backed them , Google Don't Know.

Was a Cinderblock Room , Big enough for a Basket Ball Game .

Metal Seating that Pulled down on each Sides

And The Floor had Chairs

We were On the Metal Seating.
Though Smoking was Tchnically Not Allowed,
Every time I pulled out my smokes Everyone near Bummed One
I Must have Gone throgh 3 Packs :tongue3:

When the First Band Started, It was an Assault on our ears. It immediately Hit the Back Cinderblock Wall & Bounced ,
I Believe Aerosmith was Louder

The Sound made every song indistinguishable.
Just Intense Noise.

After it was Over as soon as we Walked out in the Air my brain Got High :laughing7:

All I can say is, Was different :tongue3: I Hope Aerosmith gave them a Discount :laughing7:
 
Last edited:
1772380962380.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom