worth of blue diamond in the market today

Sheldon J

Jul 18, 2009
Battle Creek, Mi
Detector(s) used
Mine lab, Garrett, Bounty Hunter,
ummm the 4 C's..... I'm no expert but you really need one for that answer and they need a really good photo or better yet a hands on to give you one....

Itsmine

Apr 14, 2012
New Lenox, Il.
Detector(s) used
Garrets Coin Comander 3
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Much more than a white one. Now I'm not trying to be a jerk, but I am trying to make a point. Asking about a blue diamond without any more info, would be like asking me to tell you what car is the best. In order to give you the best possible info, we need to know your preferences. Size? 1 or 2 carats? Color? Generally the darker the color, the higher the price goes. Cut of the diamond? Round, pear shaped , or emerald? and clarity. Flawless? All of these will greatly affect the price..... The closer you come to describing what your looking for, the closer we can come to giving you an estimate in the ball park.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't forget, is it a natural or synthetic Diamond and has it been heat treated to create the color or not?

Frank

Thats the REAL question here. Lots of garbage jewelry stores selling artificially colored and treated diamonds. Those are far less valuable than a natural one.

bradyboy

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2007
Clearwater, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what's the nature of your business?
web site?
you post several unusual items , why?
Brady

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread