What's new

WOT coil for excal wanted

lost items recovery

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
644
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
Looking for a used excalibur WOT coil.
Reply or pm. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 
Upvote 0
There is one on ebay. I think you will also need to change out the connectors as well......
 
I have a wot coil virtually unused, I had OBN put it on one of my Excals but had a water leak in my control box so he took it off and gave me one of his Excals to replace it. It is available now for purchase. Thanks,...Ringdigger
 
I have a wot coil virtually unused, I had OBN put it on one of my Excals but had a water leak in my control box so he took it off and gave me one of his Excals to replace it. It is available now for purchase. Thanks,...Ringdigger

Sending you a PM

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom