What's new

Would Have Been My Largest Yet

Billco

Full Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2007
Messages
168
Reaction score
27
Golden Thread
0
Location
Alabama
Would have been my largest yet, if it hadn't been broken. I still like it a lot. Also, found the other two monday. The scraper, I thought was a modern ceramic piece when I first spotted it.
 

Attachments

  • Arrowheads Monday-1.webp
    Arrowheads Monday-1.webp
    6.6 KB · Views: 388
  • Scaper - wed.webp
    Scaper - wed.webp
    3.7 KB · Views: 345
Upvote 0
Nice finds,I agree i like my brokes also, heck thats 90% of my collection.
 
Nice finds Billco! That broken piece definitely would have been huge! It drives my wife nuts because I have several boxes of broken points stored in the garage. I'm hoping to someday match up a few broken ones to make a whole one. She shakes her head and tells me I'm nuts. ;D

Good luck!
 
Scraper looks like Horse Creek Chert, neat stuff!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom