alwayslookin Hero Member Joined Sep 30, 2004 Messages 733 Reaction score 18 Golden Thread 0 Location Indy Jun 4, 2007 Thread Owner #1 I would love to be able to detect around this bldg and get inside! Attachments bldg1.webp 164.8 KB · Views: 407
C Cynangyl Gold Member Joined Apr 12, 2007 Messages 11,353 Reaction score 79 Golden Thread 0 Location God's lap Detector(s) used X-terra 70 ACE 250 Jun 4, 2007 #2 I wanna go too!! What a beautiful building!! I love it!
Burdie Gold Member Joined Nov 13, 2005 Messages 5,591 Reaction score 90 Golden Thread 0 Location South Central Kansas Detector(s) used Etrac Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 4, 2007 #3 Oh if we could just hear the stories that building could tell. Burdie
Gypsy Heart Gold Member Joined Nov 29, 2005 Messages 12,689 Reaction score 378 Golden Thread 0 Location Ozarks Jun 4, 2007 #4 What is stopping you? Go ask permission!
COUNTRY GIRL Silver Member Joined Aug 17, 2006 Messages 3,806 Reaction score 35 Golden Thread 0 Location WESTERN MASS Jun 4, 2007 #5 Do you know what it used to be? Store front? I'd be begging to get permission. Good luck!
wildrider Bronze Member Joined Feb 25, 2007 Messages 1,900 Reaction score 12 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Detector(s) used Nautilus DMC IIb/White's 6000 Di Pro Jun 4, 2007 #6 I'm with you. Looks like a great place. Burt
watercolor Silver Member Joined Feb 3, 2007 Messages 4,116 Reaction score 1,352 Golden Thread 0 Location Arlington Heights, IL Detector(s) used V3i, MXT-All Pro and Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 4, 2007 #7 Very neat building! There's a Barber half to the left of the door (buried 5") and a $10-dollar gold near the. . . (you need to get permission first, then I'll tell you where to dig) watercolor
Very neat building! There's a Barber half to the left of the door (buried 5") and a $10-dollar gold near the. . . (you need to get permission first, then I'll tell you where to dig) watercolor
wesfrye53 Bronze Member Joined Apr 11, 2007 Messages 2,490 Reaction score 6 Golden Thread 0 Location Springfield, TN Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter 202 Jun 5, 2007 #8 Gypsy said it best...go ask permission!
alwayslookin Hero Member Joined Sep 30, 2004 Messages 733 Reaction score 18 Golden Thread 0 Location Indy Jun 5, 2007 Thread Owner #9 I know I need to get permission at this place. Next time I am down there I am going to try and find out who the owners are and ask them. Dave
I know I need to get permission at this place. Next time I am down there I am going to try and find out who the owners are and ask them. Dave
halfdime Silver Member Joined Oct 31, 2006 Messages 4,520 Reaction score 1,500 Golden Thread 0 Location Zelienople Detector(s) used White's XLT Jun 6, 2007 #10 Nothing ventured...