What's new

WOULD YOU??

against the wind

Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2015
Messages
24,896
Reaction score
24,983
Golden Thread
0
Location
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
COME ON,,

IMG_4025.webp
BE A REAL MAN,,

IMG_4024.webp
 
I'd have to wash my hands first. :tard:
 
Lol! I've had to go after less valuable stuff the kids dropoed in the toilet! :eek:
And is the dirt we dig in any cleaner? :D
 
I'd have to use my own toxic waste to clean it off first...........:tongue3:
 
That's a rough one:laughing7: Been to bar's and saw where people threw hand full's of change in them.
 
Lol! In that case not unless you see a key date!
 
Well, being low paid law enforcement; heck yes I would pick that up.

First I would ask someone to get it for me: I mean you never know.

If that did not work, I general have a pair of latex gloves on me.

But even if I was not low paid; yes I would get it, thats just my nature, I can not pass up money.

Found some dumb Officers Army issued side arm in a port or jon at NTC. Yes I picked it up, yes I cleaned it, yes I heard about some dumb support officer loosing his weapon and troops doing hands across the desert. No I did not turn it in. I told my Team Leader, he said good job, nice find man. I found 22 weapons in my career, yes I kept every last one of them. Confiscated weapons, only got to keep the ones my Team Leader said was cool to keep.

Your not the first to get paid that way. Next time if you want to be funny, just wait until others come in and say he guys look, a penny, and then grab it and show everyone.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom