What's new

WOW! Am I the only person?

Itgobang

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
COLD MINNESOTA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, MINELAB (EUREKA GOLD)
Looks like the Minnesota guys are gone? HELLO???????????????? ???
 
I check in once in a while, every two weeks I drive by one of the ghost towns on the way to hunt at the cabin, havnt gotten the detector out though!
 
Yep, some of us Gals still here too! Are you still detecting this fall?
 
Hello........ Glad I am not the ONLY one in Minnesota ;D

Anyone go South in the winter to hunt???
 
CRAP! Now we have snow :( Anyone want to go south for a few days???????????
 
I'm here too, haven't been out once since Spring. Too busy with the new job.
 
hey
my name is nic i live up near bemidji if any one ever makes it up this way? but for the winter i go south usually north carolina- wilmington.
 
Hi Nic. I check on 'Minnesota' most every day.....just to find out what's happening here. I'm Goose/Cy and I live near St Cloud. Maybe sometime in the summer I can visit your area, so pick out a few good sites to detect. And, of course, I have many good site to detect in my area in case you ever want to 'head south'.
 
Nic...........I am always looking for someone to go hunting with, that is detecting! You are from near bemidji? HHMMMM? Been here long? Are you wintering in the south now? Feel free to email/contact me and talk about detecting. I am doing a lot of research trying to find some virgin hunting grounds.
 
Hello I'm new to this site.... and it's great..

Take a look at my Indian's I have found..[youtube=425,350]LTIVUo0cLvk[/youtube]
 
Thanks.. I went out to see how hard the ground was and got about an half an inch. :icon_pirat:

Thanks for the reply.

Twin Digger
 
Only one bad thing about it......... It looks COLD! I hate that white stuff ;D :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom