What's new

WOW...Hit the nickel trifecta today plus some good silver to boot...

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2007
Messages
1,774
Reaction score
569
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
Had a long day of CRH today. IN all i searched 490.00 in dimes, 110.00 in nickels, 25.00 in pennies, and 100.00 in halves. I already posted the nice V nickel i got as soon as i started. I said to myself would it be cool to hit the trifecta. Sure enough it happend. I got the V nickel first, then two silver wartime nickels, anthen with like 10 rolls left i hit the dateless Buffalo nickel. Prob my best day ever for nickels. I also got a nice surprise. I opened a roll and saw a nickel was missing. i then saw it was a silver dime in its place, when i grabbed it i was stoked to see it was a 1941 Merc!!!

Pennies:
22-wheaties

Dimes:
1964 rosie

Halves:
3 40%ers
Thanks for lookin
 

Attachments

  • DSC02655.webp
    DSC02655.webp
    19.5 KB · Views: 258
  • DSC02654.webp
    DSC02654.webp
    27.7 KB · Views: 246
  • DSC02660.webp
    DSC02660.webp
    12.7 KB · Views: 246
  • DSC02656.webp
    DSC02656.webp
    15.2 KB · Views: 257
  • DSC02659.webp
    DSC02659.webp
    14.1 KB · Views: 247
  • DSC02658.webp
    DSC02658.webp
    15.2 KB · Views: 253
  • DSC02655.webp
    DSC02655.webp
    19.5 KB · Views: 257
  • DSC02654.webp
    DSC02654.webp
    27.7 KB · Views: 245
Upvote 0
Dude, that is AWESOME!! I would LOVE to hit another V or a Merc in a nickle roll! That is insane!!! But to get them both and all the rest today is stellar. Congratulations!!!!!
 
Great day !!!!!!! I did some nickels got many all around war time but nothing silver.
 
Hey Keith , kudos on a super score with that V nickel and the other goodies you scored :thumbsup:, Ed
 
I have hit the trifecta a few times while MD'ing, but not at CRH, WTG :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Dont stop now...........theres 8 1/2 hours till midnight !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom