What's new

Wow Im liking this! (got my first dream roll)

SnakemanBill

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2008
Messages
411
Reaction score
233
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow I'm liking this! (got my first dream roll)

Hit a local bank here with $90 to burn. Picked up 9 rolls and went through them in the truck. Was getting majorly bummed out by the time I hit the last roll, figured I was in for a skunk. Peeled the tape of the top of the roll and saw silver, dumped it my palm and saw 20 of them! all 40%ers but what the heck. Made my morning!
 
Upvote 0
Re: Wow I'm liking this! (got my first dream roll)

Nice. Would it have been better to get them in the last roll, or in the first roll? :icon_jokercolor:
 
Re: Wow I'm liking this! (got my first dream roll)

Nice score! 8)
Red
 
Re: Wow I'm liking this! (got my first dream roll)

TooManyHobbies said:
Nice. Would it have been better to get them in the last roll, or in the first roll? :icon_jokercolor:

Last, always better to go out on a good note than to get your hopes up and watch them slowly erode.
 
Re: Wow I'm liking this! (got my first dream roll)

TooManyHobbies said:
Nice. Would it have been better to get them in the last roll, or in the first roll? :icon_jokercolor:

Hell I'd take 2 in each roll. But dream rolls are nice. Nice pick up. :thumbsup:

Mojo
 
Re: Wow I'm liking this! (got my first dream roll)

I know the feeling, nice score :thumbsup:
 
Re: Wow I'm liking this! (got my first dream roll)

Congrats....that would have made my morning....day & week too!! Those solid rolls are so exciting to find.

It's been quite a while since I have found one of those. I have to go to my stash....open a roll.....pour them out to refresh my memory of just what they look like.....yep...that's a solid roll.........ha!

Again, nice pickup and good luck on the next ones.
 
Re: Wow I'm liking this! (got my first dream roll)

Way to go!! Rolls like that are rare. I'll take ending on a good note any day! :thumbsup:
 
Re: Wow I'm liking this! (got my first dream roll)

THANKS! I especially liked the tinkling sound they made when they dropped into my hand! ;D
 
Re: Wow I'm liking this! (got my first dream roll)

SnakemanBill said:
THANKS! I especially liked the tinkling sound they made when they dropped into my hand! ;D
That's the sound of $$$$$, Cha Ching :thumbsup:
 
Re: Wow I'm liking this! (got my first dream roll)

Great find. Don't you just love getting those. Keeps you wanting more and more. :icon_sunny:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom