What's new

WOW! Now that was cool!............

Mike from MI

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2007
Messages
3,295
Reaction score
2,665
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vicksburg Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went down to the Post Office, and while there the Post Master noticed my metal detecting club hat. He asked me what kind of detecting I did.
Long story short, I get to hunt his 1850's yard where he lives, and down the street he owns the property where the old town hall sat. I get to hunt that too!
He is into the Civil War so I plan to take some of my collection by to show him, and I also plan to give him a bullet that is the same type that would go to a real Spencer Carbine that he bought for his son. He said a guy came by about 10 years ago and found some bottle caps and other junk. Most of the finds were at 2", so I am thinking cool he got all the junk out of my way! Now if these freezing temps would go away, because we already have some frozen ground!
 
You lucky turd. I want this to happen to me. Me Me Me. Anyway, hope ya find a ton of oldies. :thumbsup:
 
fistfulladirt said:
Mike, you will need backup there. Call me.
Second backup person on call. :icon_salut:

Good luck if you can dig.

HH
 
you know with that Minelab, you'll find all the goodies. good luck and keep us updated
 
Sounds like you are going to have some fun :thumbsup:
 
Hope he doesn't change his mind by spring. Looking forward to the finds. good luck.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom