What's new

wow this coulda been rolled or baged!!

I dont see a thing?
 
I think he is referring to the post earlier today about someone turning in a $20 gold coin to some sort of charity drive. The folks at the drive dumped the coins into a coin counting machine, and the Gold coin was rejected. The post was titled something about spit but didn't chew...or something similar. Here is the link

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,314543.0.html
 
Never held one of those in my hand. What does a twenty dollar gold come close to in size of coins currently in circulation? Quarter?
 
Between a half dollar and an Ike. Would be to big to be machine rolled. A coin counter would reject it. Might be possible to fit it in a hand roll, but I doubt it.
rich
 
yea, it would get kicked out!, but just the fact that thing like this get dumped in there was cool!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom