What's new

WOW

rock

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2012
Messages
14,751
Reaction score
8,933
Golden Thread
0
Location
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0
rock said:
I just checked one of my favorite sites to look at artifacts when I cant get out (like now). They have updated their site and have some nice ones to view. I will put it on this thread so you can look at them. Look under new listings when you go to the site. Enjoy
Ancient Native American Indian Arrowheads, Indian Artifacts and other ancient Indian relics - Home Page

You know what Rock? Although I do not buy or sell, I love westernartifacts. I feel (and don't know why) that these guys are legit. They come up with stuff that is beyond mind blowing. Thanks for pointing the update out. It's like a trip through a huge cyber museum. Nice post!!
 
Did you see the large collection they are selling? The price is way up there. Also they have some nice banded obsidian artifacts. I wish I could get a frame of those. I really like their site they have all kinds of cool stuff to look at.
 
Last edited:
I also enjoyed looking at it. It's definately got lots to look at.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom