What's new

Wrap-up September 2010 w/ a group hunt???

vibes

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
2,093
Reaction score
54
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
I might be able to get us on a KOA campground. What cha think?

I'm sure it'll have to be Sunday as DJH has apron and duster duty Saturday :tongue3:
 
vibes said:
I might be able to get us on a KOA campground. What cha think?

I'm sure it'll have to be Sunday as DJH has apron and duster duty Saturday :tongue3:

Throwin' down the gloves aren't ya? :tongue3:
Do what ever will work for the others. If I can't make it, there'll be other times.

Besides, I'm waiting for Jersey Devil to finish his overlaps :laughing7:
DJH
 
LOL, Havent had much time for overlapping lately DJ...went out of town last weekend and was supposed to go this weekend but due to medical prob were not going,but I think I could do Sunday. I still have to sort out that other spot for us lot before it freezes!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom