What's new

WTB 90% Silver

COII Roadrunner

Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2006
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Anyone want to sell their 90% silver I would be interested at 2x face value. Dont care the condition but want to start saving some in silver. Send me an email if interested
 
Upvote 0
You all have just give a greater service to all that reads these. And I thank you...Umb btw Im still willing to buy at 2x price......


Just poking ribs.
 
COII Roadrunner said:
You all have just give a greater service to all that reads these. And I thank you...Umb btw Im still willing to buy at 2x price......


Just poking ribs.

Hey, At least Your Willing to pay 2 times face.

Check out this thread, Most here are only willing
to pay Face Value ;D

Of couse even that's too much for me.
I'm only willing to Dig them up ;)
 
Last Thursday the local coin dealer was paying 8.4xface value. Gee, wonder which offer to take? Sheesh.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom