WTB Excal must be 8" coil

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: WTB CZ 20/21 or Excal must be 8" coil

Dixie I thought you got out of hunting the water?

OP
OP
Dixie Digger

Dixie Digger

Sep 11, 2006
Ga
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT W/S12 Coil & Excal 1000 & Fisher CZ21 Cz20,Tesoro Tiger Shark Excal ll
Re: WTB Excal must be 8" coil

Treasure_Hunter said:
well here ya never know from day to day about the high surf..i think there was only 4 days last year it was calm..and as sure as i dont have a water detector this year it will be calm 50% of the time. also lately iv really had hip pain after i walk about 1 mile and it stops me from hunting! in the water i never have hip or back pain? but you are not walking a mile or 2 either ! iv got 2 Sovereign's and would like to buy a Excal with 8" coil ..the 10" had a little too much water resistance for me.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Dixie Digger said:
Treasure_Hunter said:
well here ya never know from day to day about the high surf..i think there was only 4 days last year it was calm..and as sure as i dont have a water detector this year it will be calm 50% of the time. also lately iv really had hip pain after i walk about 1 mile and it stops me from hunting! in the water i never have hip or back pain? but you are not walking a mile or 2 either ! iv got 2 Sovereign's and would like to buy a Excal with 8" coil ..the 10" had a little too much water resistance for me.

I see.....I wish you lots of luck......finding one soon....

There are many days here where I can't hunt the east coast because the surf will just beat you to death, that is when I hunt the wet sand myself. I have a Sovereign GT with the WOT or 15"x18" SEF Butterfly coil for that, but I would also much prefer to be in the water hunting myself....

Good luck hunting.... :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
Dixie Digger

Dixie Digger

Sep 11, 2006
Ga
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT W/S12 Coil & Excal 1000 & Fisher CZ21 Cz20,Tesoro Tiger Shark Excal ll

bought a new one!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread