WTB LG24 nokta coil

I have one I have never used. I no longer have any simplex's

Reactions: Sal
I have one I have never used. I no longer have any simplex's
I'm confused is it for the legend or the simplex ?

-The one i have is for the simplex

I got it out to look at it a while back to make sure it was the right numbers., Now i can not find it.
I will do a through check in the next couple days

I am looking but have a lot of stuff to look through

Sal I have looked and looked . I can not find it sorry :( It may have got knocked into a waste paper basket . I have no idea/

Sal I have looked and looked . I can not find it sorry :( It may have got knocked into a waste paper basket . I have no idea/
If you find it let me know

I can not find it :( Sorry i mentioned this lol

I can not find it :( Sorry i mentioned this lol
No problem Gare thanks you tried.
I did find one for simplex

What!!!! you LOST a metal detecting coil? SHAME, SHAME, SHAME. Ah well....never mind, I did have several things around here that I CANNOT find anywhere. Things I have found detecting that is, but Gee Whiz Gare, a coil? Of course if your in your 70's, well...O.K., kind of the new norm. but a coil?....Gare?

Right after a coup;e years back when i had my open heart surgery I decided to sell off some of my detector parts and machines. I figured I had over $50,000 worth of equipment and i did not want my wife selling it for what i told her i paid for it

Last edited:
Had the same surgery in 2019, and I most certainly get the wife selling off some things for what?$$$ how many pennies for the dollar? I still have several detectors and I don't know how many coils. My comment was in light humor, glad you took it that way Gare. (Can't help myself, just bought another coil)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back