Minelab 705
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

lordjim

Jun 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey, you still looking for a minelab excalibur ii? i have one that i've used maybe 7 or 8 times. works perfectly. i also have a lot of extras to go with as a bonus. i have two books about the particular model written by a professional detectorist. i have the chest mount, and i have a scoop. let me know if you're interested. ([email protected])

james

lordjim

Jun 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
or if anyone is interested in a minelab excalibur ii (10" coil) for sale with the extras, please do contact me. $1500 value for $1000. again, has been lightly used. i just don't get out to the beach as much as i like. and the park rangers around lake lanier (in georgia) are nazis. anyhow, the point is: the underwater function doesn't get used that much. like i said above, i have the chest mount which greatly reduces swinging fatigue. i have two books by Clive James Clynick, specifically on detecting on the beach with the minelab excalibur ii. he goes into great detail with the techniques he's learned. i have a nice scoop to throw into the deal. of course all the stuff the detector came with (bag, rechargeable battery, coil cover, short shaft, etc. etc.). this is a much, much better deal than the kellyco deal with the extras. most of the stuff they include is junk. i can send pics to ya; email at [email protected].

thanks for taking a look,
james

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread