WW2 Japanese Treasure Maps Hidden in Mindanao, Philippines

joelerong

Tenderfoot
Mar 18, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
here is the half of my treasure map in any of you can read or translate that into English that would be great...here is my cont.no. 66135291 or my [email protected] thank u......

joelerong

Tenderfoot
Mar 18, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sir michael can you provide a new contact number 4 me please bcoz your old number is not working...

joelerong

Tenderfoot
Mar 18, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Gary,

I am a Japanese. I saw the first map that you posted, it is just a map of whole Davao and it is not a treasure map. the writings on the lower-right corner are the distance between the dots.

Hello almighty rey can you please read the map that posted by joelerong in this site...thank

Kultgrim696

Sep 14, 2015
Negrense Island
Detector(s) used
Fisher labs, garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking for financier

View attachment 1143793 ....please help me to understand or to read this map...to contact me 66135291 or [email protected]

Hello,

I need a financier that could finance our gold digging project here in the Philippines (i'll not mention yet the exact location). I have an expert with me who works before at JICA and HANIL, a japanese company who disguises as contractor for public works and highways. This expert was trained by the japanese expert group of hunters to retrieve treasures here in the Philippines but the said expert did AWOL from these companies for some reasons. Now we are planning to dig this site with full of japanese signs and symbols but we need some amount to start our project.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can not use TreasureNet to try to finance projects, it violates our rules...

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No problem...

yamazues

Feb 18, 2014
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually, those maps Gary posted are treasure maps. Every city or town mentioned have treasures buried there. The one map is Cagayan de Oro area.
As far as 172 quickly buried treasure sites? I wish everyone would quit quoting that list and bullshit book 'Gold Warriors'. It is partly true and MOSTLY false!!! There are many more deposits than 172. 7 Generals deposit is an area with 20 separate vaults within 2500 sq meter area. That is on the 172 deposit lists, but that alone is probably not the only list. It's a list from 1 crew.
As far as being buried by Japanese in a hurry. That is also BS. I interviewed friends who are WW2 Philippine Guerillas and IJA and IJN had projects starting as early as 1936. After the war meeting in Europe in 1935, Imperial Japan decided war was inevitable and started to make preparations including excavating areas, engineering tunnel systems with bombs and poisons to prevent their enemies from recovering their wealth back. They spent years designing and building their areas with tunnel routes built into solid cement even and fake side tunnels. They left them open by a small hole to load gold. After they loaded the pre-prepared vaults when they got the treasures in 1942, they put big bottles of poisons and cemented them shut leaving only the original predesigned routes as the only safe routes to recover all of the treasures.

Hi Gary,

I am a Japanese. I saw the first map that you posted, it is just a map of whole Davao and it is not a treasure map. the writings on the lower-right corner are the distance between the dots.

yamazues

Feb 18, 2014
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
However, there were some deposits that were buried in haste, but even those have booby traps and bombs. The last month claimed the lives of 4 treasure hunters and more were injured in 2 incidents that I read in the news. They died from tunnel collapse and carbon monoxide poisoning as in news. Reality is they hit bombs be they large or small which caused caveins and poisonings were IJA 731 high tech bio and chem warfare. The Imperial government estimated how much treasure they would accumulate and preexcavated and prepared areas prior to war. However, they underestimated the amount they would get which left them holding ship and truck loads full of treasures that had no place else to go. They started hastily burying that in existing command bunkers, mine shafts and deep under dirt. Those later deposits are no booby trapped to fall deep underwater down the natural fissure cracks and lost forever like those deposits that were prefabricated.

Apr 4, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Guys can anybody help me with a rock symbol... rock holes.jpg ...found in "used to be Japanese camp"...maybe you guys know about it

Thurd222

Tenderfoot
Jun 7, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can anyone interpret this huge rock with a shape of a turtle wiyh head n tail. And the head is being blck with a big rock also. Thankyou. Im from western mindanao.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

chuckwatt

Apr 27, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sirsaan ka po sa mendanao magpapatulong sana ako sayo ito po contact number ko 09970944598

Ehwin

Tenderfoot
Jul 6, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Gary,

Hello bro can i get youe contact

minDtwisteR

Jan 3, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi there, as far of my concern is we don't know where is he right now, because of his posted is very long time ago, i've been searching throughout the web and i found this map 1 and started giving to my self of eagerness to find out of what is about this map. I have something to show you of what the result of my researches because this map 1 is very look similar to my homeland, But before that, i think i should open another thread so that we can discuss about everything.

I will upload here some photo of what i'm talking about, hoping that there's someone can help to me. TIA

BR. 20190908_091033.jpg 20190908_091026.jpg images%20(14).jpg

yamazues

Feb 18, 2014
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hunter Legend
The first mark looks like ‘Crops’ meaning entrance marked by some sort of tree. Palm, Mango, Coconut... Second says, Booby trapped entrance to Silver or Coins. Those two are not my translations, but best I know of without proof.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread