What's new

X-Mas Eve

mlayers

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2007
Messages
5,579
Reaction score
429
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well it is the night before Christmas all the shopping is done, the presents is wrapped and under the tree. Family will be here in the morning. Sure hope that jolly man make it here early and I sure hope he is quite like a mouse or my dobe will get us some more presents lol.
I wish all of treasurenet people a Merry Christmas. I have gotten to meet a few of u thur the years and this is a bunch a great people here. I hope this next year I get to meet a few more. As I do have plans with a couple of u to meet this coming spring.
So Merry Christmas to all and hope u had a great year and may 2015 be even better to u.......Matt
 
same to you and every one here on T'net

liftloop
 
Merry Christmas to you Matt and everyone else here on the forum! HH in the New year!
 
Beat wishes and a New Year full of good surprises!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom