X-TERRA 705 WITH 2 COILS LIKE NEW SOLD SOLD SOLD

tmanly

May 28, 2010
I have had this unit for a couple of weeks. Played with it in my coin garden. It still has the protective film on the screen. Perfect condition. Comes with the stock 9" 7.5 khz coil and I also purchased a 5x10
18.75 kz coil. Both coils, the detector and manual , box comes with it. I have found a unit that I have been looking for and must sell this one to get it. I am asking $550 for everything and I will pay the shipping to the lower 48 states. I will post photos later today or I can email them to you. I would like to get Paypal as payment to speed the sale up before the other unit is sold. I will ship USPS Priorty mail and send the buyer
the tracking number. I always followup unitl the unit is delivered and the buyer is happy. this is a great unit and like getiing 3 detectors in one as it will use 3 different coils at each 3khz for deep silver, 7.5 khz
for relic and general hunting and 18.75 khz for gold and small micro hunting. It has not been registered for the warranty. I will also give the buyer all my contact info and have sold several items here on TREASURENET

The X-Terra 705 offers the ultimate detecting experience. An "All-Purpose" detector capable of "all types" of detecting from Coin & Treasure, Relic, Beach to Gold Prospecting, the X-Terra 705 delivers optimal performance across diverse detecting conditions with ease.

* Compatible with LF (3kHz), MF (7kHz) and HF (18.75kHz) waterproof coils. All 7 X-Terra accessory coils can be used on the 705.

* Automatic/Manual Ground Balancing, Tracking and now with Tracking Ground Balance Offset adjustment - Allows a performance advantage in certain areas such as wet/dry sand transition and hot rock locations, by setting the balance slightly positive or negative.

* Coin & Treasure and Gold Prospecting Modes. You get a Gold detector plus Coin, Treasure & Relic detector in one!

* 4 preset detecting patterns, that can also be customised, plus All-Metal mode.

* Iron Mask feature - designed for Prospecting Mode.

* Choice of 1,2,3 or 4 Tone ID's plus Multi-tone Target ID (28) response options.

* Threshold tone for more accurate target ID interpretation.

* 2 Pinpoint Modes; Auto and Sizing - with the new Sizing feature, the user gets valuable information on target characteristics including shape and size. Variable tone and graphical indicator.

* Noise Cancel options Automatic/Manual (5 position).

* Target ID stability - precise, solid responsiveness in high-trash areas.

* Accurate Multi-Segment Discrimination Notching (28 segments).

* Positive transflective LCD display featuring a backlight for better screen visibility in dim light conditions.

* Depth indicators, update continuously, even in Pinpoint mode.

* Low battery audio & visual warnings.

* Runs on only 4 x AA batteries.

* New look black shaft system.

* Ultra lightweight, balanced design (only 1.3kgs).

* New 3 year Warranty as standard.

OP
OP
T

tmanly

May 28, 2010
Re: X-TERRA 705 WITH 2 COILS LIKE NEW

This unit sells for $729 with just the stock coil. So if you have been wanting an X-terra here is you chance to get a good deal.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread