What's new

X-Terra Gold detector for coins ????

Astro Nut

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2013
Messages
36
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
Burson, Ca.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Will the X-Terra gold also detect coins also?? Thanks Bill
 
Yes, the X-Terra 705 has three coils available for it, two of which are coin hunters.:skullflag:
 
I think so

clouterville 014.webp
 
Will the X-Terra gold also detect coins also?? Thanks Bill
It can even find a grain of gold..
I tuned mine with a grain before hunting..
 
Terry; I know they have a 8.75 KHz coil for coins etc but what I am asking will the 18.75 KHz work at all for coins till I can afford to get the other coil??

Thanks Bill
 
Terry; I know they have a 8.75 KHz coil for coins etc but what I am asking will the 18.75 KHz work at all for coins till I can afford to get the other coil??

Thanks Bill

Actually its 7.5 KHz not 8.75

and yes the 18.75 KHz works for coins also that is the one coil that vary seldom comes off of my 705
 
Hit with 18.75 coil , silver coin from old kingdom 12xx -13xxFB_IMG_1536281725688.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom