What's new

XLT VDI reads 95 - do you dig or ignore?

hoosierfinds

Full Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2005
Messages
107
Reaction score
57
Golden Thread
0
Location
Richmond Indiana
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
I have three years with my XLT. On occasion, I get a consistant 95 reading. I've read that this means the ID of the target is indefinite. I've always just skipped past such targets. The few I've dug were trash. Any thoughts?
 
This is what is wrong with screens. The target could be trash again, then again it might not be. If you just went by the sound you would dig it and be happy.
 
I had a solid hit 95 last year. The machine was screaming! So I checked it out and to my surprise it got a faint pinpoint at 10 inches. I dug and to my amazement came out a 1778 Reale! I dont recall in 10 years getting a sound and number that good! The other times I got a 95 it was a choppy sound and had the rust smear on the bar graph. I always check them and until my coin find (of a lifetime) they were all big deep iron. But always remember when your not sure DIG IT!!!!

KFB
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom