XLT

cillosis

Nov 3, 2005
Norfolk, VA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT/White's Prizm 5
I'm excited, I just bought a Spectrum XLT used only a couple times with a Bullseye II pinpointer! For both, plus shipping, I paid about $410. This is definitely a good upgrade from my Prizm V and I will have it here in Japan so I can find some cool overseas treasures. :D Any accessories ya'll recommend I get for it? Hehehe *grins with excitement*

Jeremy

Upvote 0
OP
OP
cillosis

cillosis

Nov 3, 2005
Norfolk, VA
Detector(s) used
I'm pretty sure the XLT has enough bells and whistles to keep me busy :wink:

OP
OP
cillosis

cillosis

Nov 3, 2005
Norfolk, VA
Detector(s) used
I will be doing the typical coin/jewelry/relic hunting that I have always done. By accessories I meant, are there problems with the batteries so I should get extra? Headphones that work well with the XLT? I don't really know...I'll probably just keep using the same stuff I used with my Prizm V.

Rd2nowr

Jan 2, 2008
Alabama
Detector(s) used
White's XLT, IDX Pro, Sunray XL-1 Probe
I have a XLT and I found a pair of Skull Candy over the ear head phones at the local Radio Shack on sale for $35.00! These have been outstanding headphones! They came with a lifetime warranty. Go ahead and spend the money and get a Lesche or Predator digger. You won't be sorry. Find the Emperor's gold while you are there!! Tim

Dec 27, 2005
Bay Area Ca.
Detector(s) used
White's M6, SPECTRA V3I.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
wow, a great buy, I traded mine in on the spectra v3. as for accessories I'd probably invest in a nice small sniper coil for trashy areas first.
the xlt is a really good machine. looking forward to your future finds you get with it. good luck and hh

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread