❎ SOLD XP Deus Collecting Dust, I'd Rather See Someone Put it to Work

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I got this last summer, believe it's 2 years old. Will include the Andy Sabisch handbook. This set up currently Cost $1230 new. I'll take $850 free shipping. It has the 11" coil and is Version 3.2
20170510_181306.jpg 20170510_181327.jpg 20170510_181333.jpg 20170510_181357.jpg 20170510_181401.jpg

The Deus is a great machine, it's just that I find it hard to pick it up since I am so in tune with my F75LTD. Here's your chance to swing the Deus at a great price. I have kept it charged and hunted about a dozen times with it. It has sniffed out an 1834 cappped bust half dime a couple weeks ago in and a gold ring 2 weeks prior.

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'll trade you my Quest Pro.:tongue3:
No... I wouldn't do that to a friend.

s.c.shooter

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2008
SC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov- AT PRO - AT Max - Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mine is gathering dust too Loco. I find myself usually using the At pro or my Sov. Gt.

OP
OP
Loco-Digger

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Mine is gathering dust too Loco. I find myself usually using the At pro or my Sov. Gt.

It's a great machine, and if I got it 3 years ago, I'd probably still be swinging it, but since it never found me anything my F75LTD would't have beeped on, I'll keep the machine I know better and am more confident swinging. Many of my friends swear by their Deus, some of them upgraded from an AT Pro.

Sal

Sep 17, 2005
Ohio
Detector(s) used
dfx-eagle 2 sl-troy x 5-newforce r 1-6000 xl pro- tejon-cz 6a- shadow x 5 xp deus explorer 2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have one a great unit and a very good price.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
You know our friend Loco speaks the truth here which sometimes takes us years to realize. Many of us have owned far too many machines at great expense. The truth is, if we've a good and capable machine we trust, why in the world would we continue chasing rainbows - that dream solution. It's kinda similar to your feelings after a divorce - and then you remember what you'd lost. Moral of the story, if you've a good machine you trust, don't get the wandering eyes....

Sometimes I philosophize too much!!!

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Near Ground Zero for Insanity
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know our friend Loco speaks the truth here which sometimes takes us years to realize. Many of us have owned far too many machines at great expense. The truth is, if we've a good and capable machine we trust, why in the world would we continue chasing rainbows - that dream solution. It's kinda similar to your feelings after a divorce - and then you remember what you'd lost. Moral of the story, if you've a good machine you trust, don't get the wandering eyes....

Sometimes I philosophize too much!!!

So very true. Stick with a machine and learn it. I think I could get it down to three machines and cover all my bases (sea, land, and bad land lol.) Anywho, great deal here for someone who wants to Deus, if it hasn't already been sold.

Though Loco, I think it would have grown on you if you had just gotten the wireless headphones. :laughing7:

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I personally know that the Deus is an absolutely great and extremely capable machine. My friend Meteor Man kicked my CTX butt with his Deus. He passed away late last Summer - what an incredible treasure hunter, started swinging in the early 60's, passed at 84.

I know what his secret was now = he knew what he was doing with his Deus. I'd yet to get there with my CTX.

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Near Ground Zero for Insanity
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I personally know that the Deus is an absolutely great and extremely capable machine. My friend Meteor Man kicked my CTX butt with his Deus. He passed away late last Summer - what an incredible treasure hunter, started swinging in the early 60's, passed at 84.

I know what his secret was now = he knew what he was doing with his Deus. I'd yet to get there with my CTX.

And I have the very capable F75LTD, but way more swing time on the Deus so I have the opposite situation of Loco regarding the detector collecting dust. Though I will hang onto the F75 because of the accessory coil choices which will outperform the Deus in certain limited situations. I like to have my bases covered.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread