❎ SOLD XP DEUS METAL DETECTOR

Boilermaker27

Oct 16, 2003
St. Louis
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon/Minelab Safari/Minelab Excalibur2
I HAVE DECIDED TO SELL MY XP DEUS METAL DETECTOR BECAUSE I AM AT AN AGE WHERE DETECTING IS BECOMING HARD. THIS DEUS IS THREE YEARS OLD AND IS IN GOOD WORKING ORDER. THE DETECTOR HAS THE 9" SEARCHCOIL WHICH I BOUGHT FOR HIGH TRASH AREAS. I WILL DESCRIBE EVERYTHING INCLUDED IN THE PICTURE.

BELOW THE BOX IS THE DETECTOR WITH THE NINE INCH COIL. ON THE FAR LEFT IS THE BOOK BY ANDY SABICH WHICH IS A MUST READ IN ORDER TO UNDERSTAND ALL THE VARIOUS FUNCTIONS AND CONTROLS OF THIS DETECTOR. JUST RIGHT OF THE BOOK IS A SMALL BATTERY OPERATED CHARGER THAT CAN BE USED IN THE FIELD AND WHICH WILL GIVE THE DETECTOR A FEW HOURS OF ADDITIONAL TIME IF THE BATTERY RUNS LOW, IT WORKS ON ONE SINGLE CELL BATTERY. TO THE RIGHT OF THE SPARE CHARGER IS THE ORIGINAL CHARGER FOR THE DEUS AND BELOW THE CHARGER ON THE LEFT IS THE COVER IF THE REMOTE CONTROL UNIT IS NOT USED AND JUST TO THE RIGHT OF THAT IS A SPARE CHARGE CLIP. TO THE RIGHT OF THE CHARGER IS THE REMOTE CONTROL UNIT AND BELOW THAT IS THE SMALL CASE TO STORE THE REMOTE CONTROL UNIT IN. ON THE FAR RIGHT ARE THE WS5 HEADPHONES AND BELOW THE HEADPHONES IS THE CARRYING BAG FOR THE HEADPHONES. ON TOP OF THE CARRYING BAG IS A SMALL LIGHT ASSEMBLY THAT CAN BE USED WITH THE ONE CELL CHARGER WHICH WILL TURN IT INTO A SMALL FLASHLIGHT.

THIS IS AN EXTREMELY LIGHT, YET POWERFUL DETECTOR CAPABLE OF SNIFFING OUT COINS IN HIGH TRASH AREAS, OR DEEPLY BURIED OBJECTS. THE REMOTE CONTROL AND WIRELESS HEADPHONES ARE GREAT IN THE WOODS HUNTING FOR CIVIL WAR RELICS, OR COIN HUNTING. THE WIRELESS HEADPHONES CAN ACTUALLY CONTROL THE DETECTOR BY A SERIES OF THREE BUTTONS. THE DETECTOR FOLDS DOWN ON ITSELF AND WHEN IN THE COLLAPSED POSITION THE DETECTOR CAN BE EASILY TRANSPORTED OR STORED.

THIS IS AN IDEAL DETECTOR FOR AN OLDER PERSON OR A WOMAN AS IT IS VERY LIGHT AND EASILY USED. THERE IS A LEARNING CURVE TO THIS DETECTOR IN ORDER TO USE ALL THE FEATURES BUT THE BOOK BY ANDY SABICH FULLY EXPLAINS ALL THE VARIOUS CONTROLS ON THIS DETECTOR.

I AM ASKING $975 BUT WILL OF COURSE CONSIDER OFFERS.

Attachments

• IMG_0706.JPG
    IMG_0706.JPG
    408.3 KB · Views: 253

TheTreasureAddict

Mar 14, 2007
FLOR DI DA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, EXCALIBUR 1000, EXPLORER SE, E-TRAC, GTI 2500, V3, PI PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought one yesterday... Paid 1500... :/

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

darktower007

Feb 21, 2017
Chattanooga Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus/Vaquero/At Max/fisher f70/carrot pen pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Dang I just bought one yesterday as well..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lawsonland

Oct 1, 2007
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Currently use CTX, Excalibur
Have used V3I, DFX, BHID, ATX, Etrac, TDI, Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, When was this purchase, after January 1, 2013 it is 5 year warranty. If so do you have the receipt to transfer the warranty?

LI Tom

Bronze Member
Oct 19, 2006
If you have the receipt to transfer warranty,I would be interested in buying it.

OP
OP
B

Boilermaker27

Oct 16, 2003
St. Louis
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
I have hunted high and low for the receipt and have not found it. I remember that it had a 5 year warranty when I bought the detector. I bought it from Big Boys Detector Sales in Oklahoma, and it was shipped from Massachusetts. I called Massachusetts to inquire about the warranty but they told me that warranties were actually registered in France. I think I probably bought it sometime in 2014. It has not been used a lot, I'm 71 and trying to remember all the different settings etc. was just too hard. I do have 4 other detectors and most of my hunting is for civil war relics and my relic detectors, Minelab 705 and Tesoro Tejon work fine for relics. I will be gone until Sunday.

Last edited:

CoilToTheSoil

Mar 14, 2015
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Minelab Sovereign xs2a Pro
Minelab Sovereign GT
Minelab X-Terra 705
Minelab Explorer SE
Minelab e-trac
Tesoro compadre
Whites v3i
AT Pro
Teknetics Gamma 6000
Bounty Hunter Camo LS
Bounty Hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sent over an offer the other day via PM, willing to proceed even without the original purchase receipt.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

doverturtle

Apr 23, 2010
York County, PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon; Garrett AT Pro; Garrett Infinium; XP Deus; Minelab Excalibur 1000
I can't believe this hasn't sold yet. If this had been available a month ago, I would have jumped on it. I ended up buying a used one locally, however.

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure,I sent a full price offer Friday and heard nothing. He did say he was gone till Sunday so maybe he's busy? Im not attached. you are welcome to it if he responds! Cheers

The_Piratess

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2017
Ghost Ship
Detector(s) used
Whites Beach Hunter ID, so far...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure,I sent a full price offer Friday and heard nothing. He did say he was gone till Sunday so maybe he's busy? Im not attached. you are welcome to it if he responds! Cheers

Wow what a gentleman! :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
B

Boilermaker27

Oct 16, 2003
St. Louis
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
yes, it has been updated to version 4 and is in excellent condition, working properly. Let me know if interested as there are others including some with private messages.

CoilToTheSoil

Mar 14, 2015
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Minelab Sovereign xs2a Pro
Minelab Sovereign GT
Minelab X-Terra 705
Minelab Explorer SE
Minelab e-trac
Tesoro compadre
Whites v3i
AT Pro
Teknetics Gamma 6000
Bounty Hunter Camo LS
Bounty Hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Haven't heard back one way or another here.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

jadocs

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just call Bob and have him print you out another receipt.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread