What's new

Xp deus users.. Question

DoubleBarrell86

Full Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2017
Messages
144
Reaction score
724
Golden Thread
0
Location
Eastern NC
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus...
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just got my HF coil and i probably want be using my Lf coil for a little while. I never let it die completely or when it did i wld charge it. My question is would it be bad if i let it die and dont charge it? Till my next use for it.
 
No, but I try to keep my nearly fully charged all the time. Battery life apparently not dependent on how high or low the charge is when you recharge it. Don't want to get caught with an emergency dig with no battery left!
 
They say for storage give it about a half charge
 
I've never run mine out.
 
Does the HF coil handle EMI better than the stock 9" coil? Thanks in advance.
 
I hear it does . I decided to get the equinox instead of the HF coil for the deus . Now if I can find one .
Does the HF coil handle EMI better than the stock 9" coil? Thanks in advance.
 
Yes, it even cancels out the noise from Minelabs in close vicinity! I've used mine right under a working electric fence, dog fence and home transformer.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom