What's new

XP Deus?

BladeRunner2019

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2013
Messages
745
Reaction score
1,776
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Bart,

I'm currently an AT Pro user and don't really have any complaints about the machine. But you know how we detectorist are, always considering other machines. :laughing7:

I have read good things about the Deus. One thing I like is it is apparently a very light machine. I have started having some minor shoulder issues after just a year of detecting so I thought I might should consider a lighter machine.

Can you discuss what deals you have on the XP here or should we discuss via PM?

Thanks,
Bill
 
Hi Bill and your looking at a great machine! Always call 405-206-9010 for fastest response or as always email us at Bart@bigboyshobbies.net. I dont always see forums posts as fast as we like. Other two options are always fast response.

Be more than happy to help you!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom