What's new

Xth V nickel for MMX (July XIVth)

p2c

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2009
Messages
1,363
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
Matteson, IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac and Grey Ghost NDT; Garrett Pointer Pro
I got out today from 2 to 6 in this heat in the woods... Very few finds, but I did manage to snag my 10th V nickel on the year (a 1907). I guess all of us have some coin we really snag a lot of. For some its SLQ's (sigh I have yet to find one). For others it's Rosies. Probably most of us snag Mercs, so they don't count. I guess this year the V nickel, and nickels in general have been the hot commodity for me.

7:14:10Va.webp7:14:10Vb.webp
 
Yep, I'm heck on Zincolns!
Nice nick!
 
Nice V. I havent found one this year. As a matter of fact I think I only found 1 all of last year. Its funny, I remember exactly in Jackson park where I dug it. I very seldom dig nickel signals as I dont listen for those low tones in the parks I hunt. TMAN...
 
you've got the V-nick's down as Joe's got those war nick's down. Still ag reat find. Congrats
 
Congratulations on the V's. Anytime you dig nickel signals and actually get a nickel, it's a good thing.
HH
John
 
WTG Jon pulling out another V-Nic., got 2 myself so far.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom