- #1
Thread Owner
YAAAAAA........I'm Down to 190 Pounds, first time in 20 years....
I have been trying to lose some weight since last January, so far since 1/1/2010 when I weighed 219 pounds, I have lost 29 pounds so far...........
I have Lost 10 more pounds since I cut out most of my sugar. On 12/27/2010 I decided to cut my sugar intake down drastically, I have not had even a sip of a single soda, not even a bite of cake, pie, cookies, donut or candy either......
I have completely changed my eating habits, I look at the sugar content of all the foods I buy now, when I snack watching TV, its dry cheeros and water with lemon.
The wife and I also joined a gym, we are working out 3-4 days a week now, and have been since 1/1/2011.... My goal was 190 lbs, made that this weekend, my new goal now is 180 pounds.......
I have been trying to lose some weight since last January, so far since 1/1/2010 when I weighed 219 pounds, I have lost 29 pounds so far...........
I have Lost 10 more pounds since I cut out most of my sugar. On 12/27/2010 I decided to cut my sugar intake down drastically, I have not had even a sip of a single soda, not even a bite of cake, pie, cookies, donut or candy either......
I have completely changed my eating habits, I look at the sugar content of all the foods I buy now, when I snack watching TV, its dry cheeros and water with lemon.
The wife and I also joined a gym, we are working out 3-4 days a week now, and have been since 1/1/2011.... My goal was 190 lbs, made that this weekend, my new goal now is 180 pounds.......






, and after having cataract surgery on both eyes I was able to enjoy it even more.... 






