What's new

Yamashita Codes Updated 2016

yamazues

Full Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2014
Messages
134
Reaction score
81
Golden Thread
0
Location
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here are my code charts current as of January 2016 to best of my knowledge and investigation.
 
TC08.webp
TC07.webp
TC06.webp
TC06.webp
 

Attachments

  • TC05.webp
    TC05.webp
    130.3 KB · Views: 411
Last edited:
What are you using that will detect a target at 150'?
 
That's an induction detector, I can assure you it can't go 150'. Maybe 15' on a car. You might be digging a hole to nowhere. I would also suggest getting a geologist on site. I've seen a lot of supposed man-made concrete that is natural rock.

I'm curious, do you have any knowledge of MECO/Norman Haynes operation in the PI? Haven't heard anything about them in quite a while.
 
That's an induction detector, I can assure you it can't go 150'. Maybe 15' on a car. You might be digging a hole to nowhere. I would also suggest getting a geologist on site. I've seen a lot of supposed man-made concrete that is natural rock.

I'm curious, do you have any knowledge of MECO/Norman Haynes operation in the PI? Haven't heard anything about them in quite a while.
 
I’m pretty experienced with this detector and have had wonderful results
 
Well, I wish you luck.
Any knowledge of what the MECO crew is up to?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom