What's new

year end totals..sad

leslie(nova scotia)

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2006
Messages
2,769
Reaction score
4,353
Golden Thread
0
Location
lower sackville,nova scotia
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not a banner year as I got out a lot less due to the new knee and looking after the Hunny Bunny and her surgeries. Best of the season to all and may next year be your best.
Money


Rings from what I could find or have not given away.

Eyeball and misc. stuff

Buttons....225
 
Hello leslie. Quick question; do the rolls of coins contain all "dug" coins? I ask because I have buckets full of dug coins that the Coinstar machine won't accept. The local banks frown on rolls of dug coins. If U.S. coinage is rolled per bank standards, must bank accept them? Even in "dug" condition? Thanks. Merry Christmas!
Peace
 
Hello leslie. Quick question; do the rolls of coins contain all "dug" coins? I ask because I have buckets full of dug coins that the Coinstar machine won't accept. The local banks frown on rolls of dug coins. If U.S. coinage is rolled per bank standards, must bank accept them? Even in "dug" condition? Thanks. Merry Christmas!
Peace

Tell the bankers thats there job to accept rolls of coins.
 
Leslie, you scored more than I have. Take care of your HB and yourself, next year you are gonna WOW! us all with your finds! Merry Christmas and lots of Gold in the New Year!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom