I DIG Jr. Member Joined Mar 17, 2015 Messages 56 Reaction score 12 Golden Thread 0 Location Missouri Detector(s) used Garrett GTI 2500 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 17, 2016 Thread Owner #1 Do I have to clear my 2015 totals, can I save them here. Or do I have to delete and start over 2016
River Rat Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 6, 2006 Messages 20,871 Reaction score 2,539 Golden Thread 0 Location SE Louisiana Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 19, 2016 #2 Had to search on other members' profile...some do a running total; some have on their signature line, most nothing at all. Check some of the other's profiles & whatever you feel comfortable with go with it.
Had to search on other members' profile...some do a running total; some have on their signature line, most nothing at all. Check some of the other's profiles & whatever you feel comfortable with go with it.