vanoldschool Hero Member Joined Dec 1, 2005 Messages 720 Reaction score 217 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Orchard, Wa Detector(s) used CTX 3030, Whites DFX 300 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 29, 2009 Thread Owner #1 hello, I can Honestly tell you I know nothing about marbles. I found this at an old old house yesterday... Attachments ATT00251.webp 12 KB · Views: 254 ATT00251.webp 12 KB · Views: 230
hello, I can Honestly tell you I know nothing about marbles. I found this at an old old house yesterday...
duffytrash Bronze Member Joined Jun 10, 2006 Messages 1,143 Reaction score 197 Golden Thread 0 Location ohio river Jun 29, 2009 #2 cant tell with that pic...try shootin straight down on it in macro..your camera focused on the background....
cant tell with that pic...try shootin straight down on it in macro..your camera focused on the background....
Road Dog Hero Member Joined Apr 16, 2009 Messages 815 Reaction score 393 Golden Thread 0 Location North Carolina Jun 30, 2009 #3 My guess.....................Vitro Catseye. I'm with Duffy, Lets see a better pic.
allen Platinum Member Joined Jul 16, 2004 Messages 20,065 Reaction score 215 Golden Thread 0 Location Shelbyville or any yard where the owner will let m Detector(s) used ace 250 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 11, 2009 #4 these guys know marbles, so show them a better pic for more information !