What's new

Yellow Clay Nuggets

bookcliff

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2004
Messages
290
Reaction score
47
Golden Thread
0
Location
Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is another story from a treasure magazine. Supposed to be big gold nuggets in yellow clay. Maybe some of you have heard the story. This is not a good picture as I had to include a large area and go from there. Hopefully it will work and it will be within this image. I will be happy to zoom in if we get any hits.

Clay.webp
 
bookcliff #1 is the strongest signal for Gold,#2 is next,then #3,#4,#5......if you want a close GPS on that spot then PM me a GPS on that spot.Clay.webp
 
There is gold in the clay. Not an easy way to get it out. The only the blue clay is worse..Art
attachmentPNQLW6JI.webp
 
Thankk you Okie and Art.
 
These are the best hits I got for native gold. Check the 2 large circular yellow areas.
 

Attachments

  • Clay- bookcliff.webp
    Clay- bookcliff.webp
    47.9 KB · Views: 94

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom