What's new

Yes, Another 1,000

JasonB

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2008
Messages
750
Reaction score
17
Golden Thread
0
Location
Alexandria, VA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
1995 Star Note - A13419334* (Dr. Detector is this a short run?)
Crisp 1969D
1988A
5 - 2003A/2006 star notes
half dozen or so 1995's.

Thanks for looking.
 
Pretty addicting, ain't it? Just like an addict, the anticipation on the way to pick 'em up. Then the LONG drive back home. You want to just jump right in and find all the goodies RIGHT NOW! But, you have to pace yourself to make the search last as long as possible for enjoyment. Then, as you finger the last half of the last bundle, you are starting to come down and are thinking about how soon before your next fix.
(I do not advocate drug abuse in any manner)
Scott
 
AU,

Too funny! Yes, it feels just like that. I just did another 1,000. I'll post them in a minute.

Thanks for the comment.

JasonB
 
JasonB said:
1995 Star Note - A13419334* (Dr. Detector is this a short run?)
Crisp 1969D
1988A
5 - 2003A/2006 star notes
half dozen or so 1995's.

Thanks for looking.

Your 1995 note is from a run of 2.56 million. So relatively a typical run length. Good finds though.
 
Thanks. I finally figured out how to interpret the population numbers. Seems simple now but I wasn't getting it at first.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom