What's new

YES! Gold Ring + 12 Diamonds

DrJoePrime

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
1,535
Reaction score
949
Golden Thread
0
Location
Long Beach, California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's Surfmaster Dual Field, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Found just an hour ago in the dry (if it wasn't raining that is) sand! About 3" deep and right under the lifeguard's vehicle's tire tracks.

I was thoroughly soaked as I got back into my car. Wiped my glasses on a towel and took a close look at the beauty. 14K

Y E S !

This came very close to the end of a disappointing hunt in the wet sand and some deep cuts. Goes to show you...it ain't over 'till it's over!

Measures 8.5 grams ..chunky...and you gotta know those 12 diamonds are real!

I am excited!


Gotta LOVE this hobby!

HH Joe
 

Attachments

  • Gold ring 21dec smn.webp
    Gold ring 21dec smn.webp
    36.9 KB · Views: 1,004
Upvote 0
Sweet ring. Sure makes it feel like the Holidays. If only we could get presents like that every time we go out!

Congrats!
 
Ring a ding ding, cracking find well saved :icon_thumleft:
 
One very nice ticket!
 
Definately a keeper. You should get the diamonds tested to be sure.

Outstanding find. Congrats. :thumbsup:

Ray S ECenFL
 
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!
 
now thats a sweet ring..congrats..
hh
john :headbang:
 
DrJoePrime said:
Found just an hour ago in the dry (if it wasn't raining that is) sand! About 3" deep and right under the lifeguard's vehicle's tire tracks.

I was thoroughly soaked as I got back into my car. Wiped my glasses on a towel and took a close look at the beauty. 14K

Y E S !

This came very close to the end of a disappointing hunt in the wet sand and some deep cuts. Goes to show you...it ain't over 'till it's over!

Measures 8.5 grams ..chunky...and you gotta know those 12 diamonds are real!

I am excited!


Gotta LOVE this hobby!

HH Joe

Were you "thoroughly soaked" with tears of joy..... :laughing9:

Great find Joe :icon_thumright:
 
Yes sir!! Great find! :hello2:
 
Happy Dance...sweet, sweet ring.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom