What's new

Yes NO yes NO

aa battery

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2006
Messages
10,646
Reaction score
3,258
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been waiting a week to detect a spot where 2 old houses were torn down. The Warden and i drove to the spot Sunday and bang a big O "NO TRESSPASSING" sign was right in the middle of the property. We sat there lookin at it . Sittin there i said yes the Warden said no. >:( Again i said yes and the Warden frowned sayin NO . As we drove away i thought ok she was right but next time she is stayin home. :laughing7:
 
You might leave her at home but her voice will still be in your head saying "NO!" ;)

Alan
 
pastorals said:
You might leave her at home but her voice will still be in your head saying "NO!" ;)

Alan
soooo true
 
allen said:
Just be careful, there are fools who will shoot you for trespassing !!!
your right
 
Ray S ECenFL said:
AA,

Good idea to leave her home next time, you will need someone to post bail..... :laughing7:
dont think she would :-[
 
Listen to mama Frank, she knows best. :wink:
 
Better leave her at home so she can point the way to where the body can probably be found. :laughing7:
 
I think she's trying to keep you out of danger of being shot. I think I would listen to my mistress, if I even had one,pretty much have to if you know what I mean..
 
listen to her --- shes only trying to "protect" you from yourself -- its not always a easy task --to protect a man from his own folly. :nono: :stop: :angry4: :whip2:
 
aa, lickity split find out who posted that sign and ask to hunt that area. Do that and the sign will not matter right? Get up, find the person, get permission, take your detector and your "Warden", and "WEAR THAT SITE OUT."

Brother, I discovered through research about two years ago a site in the middle of a bean field in Tennessee where ole Forrest camped for one night before a battle in 1863. I was leaving for Texas so I left getting permission in the capable hands of my buddy, but new to detecting childhood friend. Did I say capable hands? HE NEVER DID IT in one year!! The first thing I did the next summer (last June) was go to the closest house to that property and ask who owned it. The fellow was a really nice guy and told me where the owner lived. I went over with a pecan pie my Mama had made, said hello, explained what I wanted to do in his bean field two miles away and guess what? He told me not only to go ahead but that he would make sure to tell neighbors to leave me alone when ever they saw me!!
Now when I go home at the top of July this year you know I am going to kill that sites. The finds have not been great because it was an overnight encampment, a couple of artillery fuses and a really roughed up bullseye canteen, but all I had to do was ask! (Yeah with a pecan pie. Mama did not raise a fool and I guarantee Mr White the property owner gets a nice bottle of Mexican hot sauce given to him this year.) My buddie did not even bother to do this 10 min job close to home. He could have been detecting the site all year.
The point is ASK. The worst is that they say no and your no better off, but they might just say yes!! Good Luck! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
 
bigscoop said:
Better leave her at home so she can point the way to where the body can probably be found. :laughing7:
:o
 
texastee2007 said:
No chance you can find the owner who might say sure if you tell him/her you remove garbage like nails which poke holes in tires....some folks would be happy for this service.
might work thanks
 
civil war hunter said:
I think she's trying to keep you out of danger of being shot. I think I would listen to my mistress, if I even had one,pretty much have to if you know what I mean..
could be
 
ivan salis said:
listen to her --- shes only trying to "protect" you from yourself -- its not always a easy task --to protect a man from his own folly. :nono: :stop: :angry4: :whip2:
wow dude that is deep :notworthy:
 
21stTNCav said:
aa, lickity split find out who posted that sign and ask to hunt that area. Do that and the sign will not matter right? Get up, find the person, get permission, take your detector and your "Warden", and "WEAR THAT SITE OUT."

Brother, I discovered through research about two years ago a site in the middle of a bean field in Tennessee where ole Forrest camped for one night before a battle in 1863. I was leaving for Texas so I left getting permission in the capable hands of my buddy, but new to detecting childhood friend. Did I say capable hands? HE NEVER DID IT in one year!! The first thing I did the next summer (last June) was go to the closest house to that property and ask who owned it. The fellow was a really nice guy and told me where the owner lived. I went over with a pecan pie my Mama had made, said hello, explained what I wanted to do in his bean field two miles away and guess what? He told me not only to go ahead but that he would make sure to tell neighbors to leave me alone when ever they saw me!!
Now when I go home at the top of July this year you know I am going to kill that sites. The finds have not been great because it was an overnight encampment, a couple of artillery fuses and a really roughed up bullseye canteen, but all I had to do was ask! (Yeah with a pecan pie. Mama did not raise a fool and I guarantee Mr White the property owner gets a nice bottle of Mexican hot sauce given to him this year.) My buddie did not even bother to do this 10 min job close to home. He could have been detecting the site all year.
The point is ASK. The worst is that they say no and your no better off, but they might just say yes!! Good Luck! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
ok i will try today
 
aa......you are ALWAYS in trouble of some sort. There is a reason for that. Pay attention to the warden and peace and tranquillity will be yours.
 
packerbacker said:
aa......you are ALWAYS in trouble of some sort. There is a reason for that. Pay attention to the warden and peace and tranquillity will be yours.
:wink:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom