What's new

Yes, UniKrns exist..

MythicalUnikrn

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2022
Messages
29
Reaction score
44
Golden Thread
0
Location
Lost in Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rare, but we do. 🤣😂🤣😘
Im always in tha woods, whether exploring, gathering my thoughts or exiting society momentarily. I come across and observe WAY more than I should@times, being said im looking for someone/people around tha Oklahoma area tht kinda know law and hunting/recovery. Thanks in advance!!
Weird thing is, i never meant for this to flow as it did, like as if spoken from a Unicorn. Yes, misspelt for a reason, observant aren't we.?.
 
Rare, but we do...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard!
 
Welcome to TNet from Tennessee
 
Welcome aboard
 
Thank you so very much!!
How many were able to attend the Moonlake Gathering? Hopefully it wasnt tha last of its kind, I was unable ta attend this year.
Moonlake is starting to pick up steam, I believe it will keep on going such an adverse gathering of treasure hunters there.
 
Last edited:
Welcome !
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom