T twinsrule Full Member Joined Dec 26, 2009 Messages 230 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Mar 6, 2010 #1 I know its not a big celebration for most of you, but i found my first wheatie in pocket change!! Its a 1942. How many have you found in pocket change? Upvote 0
I know its not a big celebration for most of you, but i found my first wheatie in pocket change!! Its a 1942. How many have you found in pocket change?
F Felinepeachy Guest Mar 6, 2010 #2 I think it's exciting to find a little treasure in pocket change. Good for you. Happy Hunting!
Coins4Cheese Hero Member Joined Jun 30, 2009 Messages 657 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 Location Japan Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Garret Ace 250 Mar 6, 2010 #3 Nice little score there. Wheaties are becoming more and more scarce, so get em all while you can! I received a 1919 wheatie in change at the bank about a month and a half ago.
Nice little score there. Wheaties are becoming more and more scarce, so get em all while you can! I received a 1919 wheatie in change at the bank about a month and a half ago.
gold eye Sr. Member Joined Jan 2, 2010 Messages 354 Reaction score 29 Golden Thread 0 Location tampa fl Detector(s) used garret masterhunter 7x ace 250 Mar 6, 2010 #4 Great find you never know what you will find in your change keep up the hunt i once found a silver dime in my change.RON
Great find you never know what you will find in your change keep up the hunt i once found a silver dime in my change.RON
Bayman Jr. Member Joined Feb 21, 2010 Messages 54 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Chesapeake Bay VA. Detector(s) used Whites XL PRO Mar 6, 2010 #5 Good job! Always check your pockets. I have 3 this year. Bud
SFBayArea Bronze Member Joined Aug 28, 2009 Messages 2,260 Reaction score 31 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used White's MXT Mar 6, 2010 #6 Got a 46-S a month ago. I usually get about 1 per year in change.
D d2arcing Bronze Member Joined Jun 22, 2009 Messages 1,512 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Mar 6, 2010 #7 I use a card so i dont get change, but step dad gets plenty
JJtheRollHunter Sr. Member Joined Aug 2, 2009 Messages 418 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Mar 6, 2010 #8
silvercop Silver Member Joined Dec 30, 2008 Messages 3,653 Reaction score 13 Golden Thread 0 Location VALLEY ALABAMA Detector(s) used GARRETT GTA 500 Mar 6, 2010 #9
timbobwey Bronze Member Joined Mar 16, 2009 Messages 1,915 Reaction score 120 Golden Thread 0 Location MI Detector(s) used ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 7, 2010 #10 that's not a bad find though, I haven't had any wheaties in a long time